The Campaign Dashboard
And now, we find ourselves at the town square, the centrum, the watering hole of Yarno – the Campaign dashboard.
Here, you can find a few important pieces of information:
- Which shiny badges you've earned on the campaign
- Your score, rank and streak
- Your performance over time, and by topic
- How accurately you answer questions
- The campaign leaderboard (useful for screenshotting and sending to your mates)
What the Dashboard elements mean
- You can view your Rank. The Leaderboard ranks learner's by their scores and teams by their average performance within a campaign. If their are names missing, this will be because the campaign administrator has chosen to omit them from this campaign.
- Badges are awarded for special achievements like correct answer streaks and topic mastery.
- Your Score represents your overall performance on Yarno and is a count of points scored for correct answers and participation.
- Streaks show your longest consecutive stretch of correct answers.
- Your Performance Over Time, tracks your performance over the course of the campaign.
- Your Answer Accuracy tracks your performance over your first and second attempt at all questions over the course of the campaign.
- You can also view your Performance By Topic