I have a new employee, how do I get them to complete past campaigns?
You can save at anytime within these steps and return to the dashboard. Just click Save and return to the dashboard in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Click on Campaigns
3. Click Create new Campaign
4. Give the campaign a title e.g. New starter - Tess. The more descriptive the title, the easier it is to find past campaigns.
5. Choose Yes please, to "Would you like to copy any content from an existing campaign?"
6. Choose the existing campaign you'd like to copy content from. We'll choose the New starter - Liam campaign (Liam was the most recent new starter)
7. Click Next
8. Find or browse learners you'd like to add. In this example we've added our new employee Tess.
9. Click Next
10. Your campaign questions will be pre-populated, so review them and make changes as necessary. Click Next
11. If your campaign has primer questions, review them and make changes as necessary. Click Next
12. Review the campaign settings that were copied over from your existing campaign. Review all the settings and make changes as necessary. Click Next
13. Ok, final step. Do a final review and check of all previous steps. Once ready, click Invite learners.
Woohoo! You're done – invites will be emailed to learners within seven days of the campaign starting.
If your campaign start date is nine days from today, then the learner invite will be sent in two days time. If your campaign start date is two days from today, then the learner invite will be sent straight away.