Creating and editing learning library articles
Adding articles to your learning library is very simple, and can be done by following the steps below.
1) Go into http://learn.yarno.com.au/ and login to your account.
2) Once you login, click on the 3-line burger icon in the top right hand corner, and click "Enter Admin".
3) This will take you to the admin dashboard. After this, click on "Learning Library" in the top dark blue ribbon.
4) Once you click this, you will be taken to the "Learning Library" section where you can see a list of all the learning library articles ever written (in the image below only one article has been written). To create a new article, click the orange "New Article" button.
5) After this, you can type out your article title and type out the content for your article in the white box below the "Article Title" section.
6) You can also add images and videos in-text, by clicking on the image/video icons in the grey ribbon below the "Article Title" section.
7) Once you have written your article content and title, you can save your article and a draft will be created (which you can see when you go to the learning library section). From the initial "Learning Library" section (see the second screenshot below) you can access your unpublished draft article by clicking on the pencil icon - if you wish to make any further edits.
8) Once you re-access your article to make any further edits, you can choose to "Update" your article by clicking the orange button (see screenshot below). Finally, when you're done writing the article, you can choose to "Publish" it by ticking the "Published" check-box (see screenshot below) - after which the learners who are taking part in Yarno will be able to see the article. You can also choose other settings i.e. if you want to link it to a parent article/related article; if you want to add tags etc.