Embed a video in the question explanation
You may be wondering how to embed or add a video to the Question Explanation section (when adding a question) - instead of adding the video as an "additional resource".
In order to do this:
1) Please login to learn.yarno.com.au using your login details, click the hamburger icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen and click enter admin.
2) Click Questions in the top dark greyish/blue ribbon, then click Create New Question (or you can type a question that has already been entered into the Find a Question box and click edit question to edit the previously formed question)
3) Once you click Create New Question (or choose to edit a question that was already formed), click Explanation in the light grey ribbon (2nd ribbon from the top - below the dark, greyish/blue ribbon at the top).
4) Next, click the video icon in the light-grey ribbon below the phrase "Add explanation text" (in the same ribbon as "H1", "H2", "H3"). This should re-direct you to a pop-up which prompts you to add the video URL.
5) Enter the video URL into the white text box and click Add Video.
And voilà! You have successfully added a video into the explanation (instead of adding it as an additional resource). You can now write any text above and/or below the video (or you may have chosen to write the text, and then add a video in-between the text).
No worries! Check out this helpful video that takes you step by step through how to embed a video into the explanation: